Learn to Dye Workshop
Have you ever wanted to know how to create custom colours for your projects? We are so excited to offer dye workshops to teach you just that!
Classes are taught in our studio space, and available for the following dates:
• February 8 (Saturday - 1 pm to 4 pm)
• March 12 (Thursday - 1 pm to 4 pm)
• April 11 (Saturday - 1 pm to 4 pm)
• May 19 (Tues - 1 pm to 4 pm)
• June 20 (Saturday - 1 pm to 4 pm)
This 3-hour workshop is a fun way to learn the basics of how to dye yarn safely at home. In this 'classroom' portion, we will cover:
• required tools & supplies
• safety while dyeing
• basic how-tos
In the 'hands on' portion, its play time! You will:
• dye 3 skeins of yarn (your choice of yarn base)
• learn to dye simple speckled or variegated colourways
• learn to dye tonals / semi-solid colours
Each workshop will fit up to 4 people. There will be 1 instructor for each side of the dye space. During the workshop, you will have plenty of one-on-one time with both Tara and Jaedyn, and you will be able to ask any questions that you want!
After you purchase your workshop spot, we will send you an email with more class details and a list of things you will need to bring with you.
Workshops are filled in a first come, first serve basis.
If you would like to come as a group but no dates are able to accommodate everyone, please feel free to reach out to us for a private event.
Cancellation fees may apply.